Split Rock Partners is a venture capital firm dedicated to one goal: building productive partnerships with entrepreneurs who have the vison and ability to create companies of enduring value.
- 01/18/2012 Accel Leads $52.5M Round In Cloud-Based Data Storage And Backup Company Code 42
- 08/09/2011 St.Cloud’s VC-backed eBureau Hits Record Revenues
- 03/21/2011 8thBridge Raises $10m in Series B
- 03/03/2011 Virgina-based Firm Acquires Minneapolis’ Amcom Software for $163m Cash
- 03/01/2011 Split Rock Invests in Silicon Valley Startup Guardian Analytics
- 12/20/2010 Updated: Presenters Added – MinneDemo is Back on January 13!
- 01/26/2010 Splitrock Partners to see IPO exit in CA portfolio company QuinStreet
- 01/17/2010 Alvenda, e-store services startup gets $5 mil from Splitrock
- 01/09/2010 Eden Prarie based Amcom Software sold to NEP & Split Rock Partners
- 10400 Viking Drive Suite 550, Eden Prarie, MN 55344