THE WORLD. IN PLAY. – QONQR:
The GeoSocial Game of World Domination is a mobile and social cross-platform, massively-multiplayer, location-based game of strategy where players use their mobile devices and the web to battle for control of millions of territories in over 250 countries. QONQR's persistent and evolving GeoSocial game layer on top of the real world is also architected as a platform to support the launch of additional titles in the future.
- 03/25/2013 The MESA movement continues
- 02/11/2013 For tech startup Qonqr, calling off quest for capital pays off
- 07/13/2012 TECHdotMN TV season 3.1: Headlines & Deals with Dalvey
- 07/11/2012 Minneapolis gaming startup ready to QONQR Kickstarter
- 04/06/2012 QONQR Hits Second Mobile Phone Platform
- 03/06/2012 Mobile gaming startup Qonqr set for Apple App Store launch
- 11/21/2011 TECHdotMN TV short: TEKNE + QONQR
- 08/30/2011 Naiku wins the Minnesota Cup High Tech Division
- 08/19/2011 Minnesota Cup Judges Select Four High Tech Division Finalists
- 06/22/2011 Minnesota Cup High Tech Semi- finalists Tell Their Stories [video]
- 06/13/2011 2011 Minnesota Cup High Tech Division Semifinalists – Who Made the Cut?
- 03/06/2011 Their business plan: World Qonquest
- 02/17/2011 Startup Weekend Winner QONQR Selected to Launch at SXSW Next Month
- 01/14/2011 A New Level for Minnedemo
- 12/20/2010 Updated: Presenters Added – MinneDemo is Back on January 13!
- 10/28/2010 Qonqring the Start-up World
- 09/21/2010 Create. Launch. Repeat. Startup Weekend Twin Cities Returns!
- 09/14/2010 Updated: Six local startups slated to demo at 2010 Minnesota Developers Conference
- 09/10/2010 Updated: Three Minnesota tech startups to compete at midVenturesLAUNCH