At SieEnt, we believe in the power of women and we develop games to help women develop and channel that power. Our video games are like life – complex problems, lots of options, spread over an extended period of time. Founded in Minnesota, SieEnt has assembled an amazing team of game developers to create RPG-style episodic video games. As a gamer, you will select your character and guide her through each episode of the game. You will encounter challenges at every turn and have multiple opportunities to hone your world-changing skills. As you build your game skills, you will discover that those skills have become a part of you – an astonsihing and powerful part of you.
- 07/19/2011 A Girl’s Guide to Games
- 06/22/2011 Minnesota Cup High Tech Semi- finalists Tell Their Stories [video]
- 06/13/2011 2011 Minnesota Cup High Tech Division Semifinalists – Who Made the Cut?
- 06/03/2011 Project Skyway Announces Bootcamp Weekend Finalists
- 05/17/2011 Moar Minnesota Tech Movement Done by Women for Women. GTK #31: Jacque Urick & Liz Tupper
- 11/29/2010 Minneapolis Girls in Tech Expands Vision Under New Leadership