The UpTake is a citizen-fueled, online video news gathering organization. Established July 2007.
Hi. We’re The UpTake. We're an alternative to mainstream media, but mostly we're a training resource for your average or not-so-average Joe & Jane. We want to teach you to (drumroll & a thunderclap) BE THE MEDIA.
You might know us from our coverage at the Republican National Convention, our live-stream of the Coleman v. Franken recount trial, our play-by-play coverage of the Minnesota legislature, our daily clips of White House events…or maybe you've just seen us and our modest army of citizen journalists around town.
Watch our front page daily for news, livestreams of local and national events, and more.
- Technology as a Force of Good. GTK #27: Chris Dykstra
- Franken goes ballistic on Verizon, Google, Comcast, and NBCU
411 Main St Suite 307, St. Paul, MN 55102
- Obama Makes Charcoal Pit Stop For Single Mom, Burger: http://t.co/B7znQ8F1pc via @YouTube #
- Michelle Obama & Kids Unveil Drink Up! Logo On White House Lawn: http://t.co/6KeM7XQ62n via @YouTube #
- Outlawing LGBT Discrimination "On The Right Side Of History" Says Obama: http://t.co/VFDPtx8Bje via @YouTube #