The Learning Technologies Media Lab (LTML) is an innovative design and research center located in the College of Education and Human Development’s (CEHD) Centers for Interdisciplinary Research at the University of Minnesota (UMN). This lab is affiliated with the Learning Technologies academic program area in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction within CEHD at UMN.
The mission of the LTML is to inspire and create opportunities for global collaboration in addressing humanity’s most pressing educational, social, and environmental issues by designing and evaluating innovative technology-mediated solutions for learners, educators, researchers, and organizations around the world.
- 08/08/2012 Where technology, education and adventure converge
- 07/24/2012 North of Sixty: A Tapestry of Arctic Perspectives
- 07/17/2012 GeoThentic redefines geography class
- 07/09/2012 Language learning software opens new avenues for teaching
- 06/25/2012 U of M LT Media Lab quietly pursuing stuff that matters