Julie Gilbert is a proven entrepreneur with over 20 years creating new businesses netting over $11 billion in revenues. She spent over 18 years as a senior executive corporate experience at Best Buy and Deloitte. She has been profiled in Harvard Business Review, Time Magazine, USA Today, Wall Street Journal and others. She holds MBA and BS degrees from the University of MN. She is a licensed CPA in the state of MN.
- PreciouStatus — Founder
- 02/01/2013 Minneapolis startup PreciouStatus entering pet market
- 01/07/2013 Minnesota tech entrepreneur Julie Gilbert-Newrai speaks at TEDxSandHillRdWomen
- 11/13/2012 TECHdotMN Capital Call is back at CoCo
- 09/06/2012 PreciouStatus wins the 2012 Minnesota Cup Grand Prize
- 07/20/2012 PreciouStatus reels in $1.2m equity
- 07/13/2012 New app keeps a pulse on all things precious