May 21, 2012
8:00am - 4:30pm
It is still quite early early but this is the current list of confirmed speakers:
- Robert Stephens, Founder Geek Squad, CTO BestBuy.
- Robert Cooley, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, OptiMine Software. Web Analytics
- Dave Anderson, Senior Director, Optum Insight Innovation Lab: Natural History of Disease (NHD).
- Marc Light Senior Scientist and Manager of Applied Math Group at WindLogics
- Prasanna Desikan, PhD Senior Scientific Advisor Allina - Center of Health Care Innovation
- Jaideep Srivastava, U of M: Mining of social media data to identify "Actionable Insights from Social Systems". Analytics for fraud detection. Analytics-based intelligence for early detection/diagnosis/prognosis of critical situations in complex systems.
- Jason Verlen, VP, IBM
- Vivek Ajmani, R&D at OptumInsight: “Analytics for Noobs, understanding more about the significance of what the Quants are saying without having to get a math degree”. (This business track would be the targeted towards the Business and Liberal Arts majors and may run most of the day in a separate room).
- Jean-Marie Bertoncelli, 3M. Predictive Modeling with GeoSpatial
- Health Market Science (HMS) CTO of HMS talking about big data.
We expect this to grow quite a bit. We have access to many rooms and will be running multiple tracks all day. In addition, Medtronic senior management asked that we add a "roundtable" for executives across the Twin Cities to connect and learn how this field is impacting business process improvement globally, view newly emerging technologies and engage with the academia driving the future state of predictive analytics.
This event is FREE. Lunch will be provided. More to follow.
LocationMedtronic Moundsview Campus
8200 Coral Sea Street
Mounds View, MN