September 17, 2012 - Thursday, September 20, 2012
8:30am - 6:30pm
Interested in becoming a Business Analyst? Want to enhance or learn skills that will help you become an effective Business Analyst or Project Manager? The Mini Master of Business Analysis contains a series of topics that discusses relevant skills, tools, roles and responsibilities for this profession.
There are no prerequisites and no homework for this program.
The Mini Master of Business Analysis program consists of twelve 3-hour long sessions presented in either a full-day, 4-day format; or one night a week for 12 weeks. The Mini Master of Business Analysis Program can be made available off-site for organizations to hold at their company campus.
- Business Analysis and Software Engineering
- Requirements Analysis and Management
- Software Process Management
- Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Database Management Systems and Design
- Legal Issues in Technology
- Strategic Information Systems
- Security Essentials Technology
- Team Leadership and Meeting Facilitation
- Decision Support Systems
- Designing and Building Web-Enabled Applications
- Pattern-Based Software Development
Cost: $2,495 per participant*. Price includes tuition, learning materials, and parking ramp fees. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are awarded for your attendance and participation. Those who complete all 12 sessions of the program will receive 3.6 CEUs. CEUs are pro-rated based on attendance. A certificate of completion is awarded to those who attend at least 10 of the 12 sessions.
LocationUST St. Paul Campus
2125 Summit Ave
St.Paul, MN 55105