Sr. JVM Developer/Application Architect
Team Daugherty Minneapolis wants to add an experienced JVM Software Engineer to the team. The ideal candidate knows JVM languages, is broadly passionate about software development, has a strong OO foundation, is solution-oriented, and can adapt to new technologies quickly. This role will work with a team of forward-thinking Daugherty peers to develop solutions to varied problems for clients around the metro area.
We have a development center and teams at client sites. Daugherty MSP has a bout 45 software engineers, we work as a team, and our mentality is fairly tech agnostic.
As a JVM Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree.
- Experience with JVM software development.
- A strong grasp of object oriented principles.
- Some experience with core Java, J2EE, and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate
- Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT, SVN or CVS.
- Knowledge of build systems such as Gradle, Ant or Maven.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment (preferred).
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, or Riak.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume and a short note to: firstname.lastname@example.org