Full Stack Software Engineer
Have you ever been frustrated by the home buying process as you’re searching for your next home, condo, or apartment, and think that technology could improve the experience?
If you have used the Edina Realty, TheMLSonline.com, RE/MAX Results, or HomeSpotter app you are familiar with our work.
- is a funded startup with significant continued growth and recognized success
- is a thought leader in mobile-first real estate search and collaboration
- is growing our team through 2017 and beyond
- want to be part of a successful startup and enjoy a fast pace style of working
- find yourself thinking about ways technology can fix “old school” problems
- take pride in your attention to detail
- are known as a “jack-of-all-trades” that likes to try new things, take risks and try again when you fail
- communicate well
- make commitments and follow through on them
We are looking for mid to senior level developers. Or, if you are a junior level developer determined to operate at a high level, we want to chat with you too.
Experience is not based on a long list of skill sets needed… you already know if you can and want to do this. We are looking for how you fit in our team.
- are an experienced full-stack web developer
- are skilled in writing PHP and Java
- know and can articulate the difference between spaghetti code and a well architected application, and demonstrate a commitment to constantly improving the quality of software you build
- may not have the right answer but you definitely know what to ask to get it and most importantly have the tech know-how and a desire to learn
- are a persistent and tenacious problem solver
- are skilled in writing efficient queries to backend databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
You can send us a resume but we are more interested in links to apps you have developed, any GitHub or Bitbucket repositories you might have, or other examples of your work, etc.
Finding talented engineers like you is an ongoing endeavor throughout 2017 and beyond so if you are not available now, let’s have a conversation anyway.
More about HomeSpotter…
HomeSpotter makes buying and selling homes delightful.
Founded in 2009, HomeSpotter is an award winning, established, funded startup that has experienced substantial growth.
HomeSpotter is located at the Minneapolis Grain Exchange in Downtown Minneapolis and has a growing base of clients across North America, servicing over 250,000 agents.
How to Apply
Apply online at HomeSpotter!