If you want to be a number, look elsewhere. It’s that simple. But if you want challenge and reward, read on. Because for those of you brave enough and talented enough, you can contribute to a company honored with multiple Best Places to Work awards (from Minnesota Business Magazine and the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal) 100 Best Places to Work, and a 2014 Minnesota Business Ethics Award Finalist.
We are a digital agency seeking ridiculous talent. Personality and cultural mojo will be as important as skillset because our culture and pace are unique and not for everyone. And we’re only closed 2 days a year: St. Patrick’s Day and the day after. Kidding. Sort of. Our culture is based on a combination of Business First, Online Second™ (our “Why”), Partnerships - Not Transactions (our “How”) and POTIS (ask us what this means).
The Frontend Developer is responsible for programming visually elegant online platforms that are also well positioned for client content management. The Front End Web Developer will collaborate with project managers, designers, digital strategists, and other developers to deliver scalable and reliable technology solutions that provide engaging user experiences and truly support business objectives. Those experiences will range from sophisticated and elegant ecommerce platforms to robust software-as-a-service platforms to iPad/web-based apps to brochureware websites or even email marketing campaigns.
- Perform frontend development efforts as directed for 2-4 simultaneous projects at a time
- Work with clients to solicit and/or confirm information necessary to write functional and technical requirements that result in visually compelling sites that are also easily client content managed
- Review functional and technical requirements for missing information
- Perform development related project tasks as required
- Remain up-to-date with software versions of Irish Titan development packages, platforms and tools
- Produce other documentation, as needed, including user stories and client communications
- Adhere to time tracking, task management, and data management practices as required
- Maintain high quality code by unit-testing processes defined at a minimum, and coded in place ideally
in our terms, what is produced = greenprint
- POTIS. Which means that there isn’t a lot of room for “that’s not my job” mentalities. You must display confidence and enthusiasm when executing tasks and be willing to help wherever you’re needed.
- We’re running fast, so experience and comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture is a must
- Must have at least approximately 2 years of more experience developing websites and interactive applications
- Demonstrated ability to convert PSD designs into working code
- Working experience with PHP and XML.
- Understanding of and interest in responsive and flexible development concepts
- Thorough understanding of information architecture, usability testing, and user interface principles
- Magento certification, Drupal and Hubspot familiarity, experience with frameworks such as CakePHP, and experience with mobile app development for Android and iOS (all are a plus)
St. Louis Park
How to Apply