Data Developer (ETL)
Data developer is responsible for collaboratively creating technical solutions related to data – processing, management and support, communicating and advocating for improved data design and architecture, and delivering foundational solutions.
- Creates, maintains, and support data related development activities
- Support existing database and data related activities
- Ensure data security and privacy requirements are met
- Understanding and improving data governance -- quality, availability, integrity, usability, performance and scalability
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or related experience
- Solid understanding database concepts, primarily NoSQL and SQL.
- 2+years of related industry experience
- Experience with MongoDB, Postgres
- Experience with XMLs and queue processing
- Knowledge on SIF standard and student information systems preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical / non-technical personnel
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence preferred
Physical Requirements Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
How to Apply
Apply online, www.applitrack.com/ties/onlineapp