Manager of Operations and Technology
Specific to this role:
- Managing STLF’s Operations and Technology ensures the efficiency of our program. This role reports to the Executive
- Director of STLF and works with the Director of Programs and an external accountant.
This role is responsible for:
- All of STLF’s technology needs, including managing participant and donor databases
- Vendor management (e.g. bus companies, hotels, technology vendors, insurance companies)
- Implementing new processes and systems to increase organizational effeciency
- General operations, including pre-program logistical needs
- College chapter training and oversight on administrative functions
- Day-to-day bookkeeping, including cutting checks, processing receipts, and managing participant registrations
- Collecting, organizing, and reporting organizational data
How to Apply
For steps to apply, visit go.stlf.net/adventure to find out more about your next career adventure!