Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a healthcare technology company that helps providers make better treatment decisions when prescribing drugs within their current workflow through genetic testing and clinical decision support. OneOme’s pharmacogenomics (PGx) solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledge to produce an interactive report that easily integrates into current practices.
OneOme’s mission is to deliver the most cost-effective pharmacogenomic testing and tools for all providers across the globe to use in everyday patient care.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for the execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Specialist will own the production and analysis of email campaigns and contribute to related digital marketing efforts. A successful candidate will be familiar with overall digital marketing strategy and best practices, with a specialty in email and analysis.
OneOme is an exciting established start-up environment that is looking for someone that has the skills needed to get the job done, the desire to establish marketing programs to help grow the company, and the willingness to try new things and pitch in as needed. This position reports to the Senior Director, Marketing and works in collaboration with Marketing team members, and key internal and external partners.
- Execute lead generating electronic marketing campaigns to effectively engage targeted audiences
- Manage email campaigns - including email strategy, production, and testing
- Load lists and campaigns properly into marketing software; maintain database on an ongoing basis
- Ensure qualified leads are routed to the sales team for appropriate follow-up based on lead participation in program, campaign and content
- Measure, optimize and report on campaign and website analytics Contribute to the execution of other digital marketing efforts and needed
- Passionate self-starter who is tech savvy with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of inbound marketing, demand generation, email marketing, and web analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively and efficiently work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organization
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated expertise utilizing email marketing and marketing automation technology, such as Act-on, Marketo, or HubSpot
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and Google Analytics required
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, paid media, social media or other marketing channels is a nice to have
How to Apply