We are a healthcare technology company that helps providers make more precise treatment decisions when prescribing drugs within their current workflow through genetic testing and clinical decision support. OneOme’s pharmacogenomics (PGx) solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledge to produce a clinical test report that easily integrates into current practices.
Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics test at the point of care.
OneOme is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented sales director to sell its pharmacogenetics testing products and services in Northeast United States. The ideal candidate will have 7 – 10 years of genetics, hospital administration, and/or pharmacy sales experience, a demonstrated track record of above-plan performance, and experience introducing new products and concepts to market. This individual will work closely with marketing, product development and laboratory operations to ensure successful product introduction, product improvement and outstanding provider and patient experience. Additionally, this individual will develop and execute a sales plan for the region, provide accurate sales forecasts, and identify and develop KOL’s in the region. Bachelors in life sciences, with advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Develop and execute a sales plan with health systems, hospitals, and pharmacy for the Northeast region consistent with the corporate goals.
- Achievement of divisional sales objectives and within budget.
- Leads the co-development of account strategies with medical affairs to ensure strong account retention and adoption.
- Develop and maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with the OneOme clinical team, product management, marketing, lab operations, and customer service to ensure successful product introduction, rapid product improvement and an outstanding provider and patient experience.
- Attend relevant conferences.
- Direct execution of sales strategies and tactics, and implementation of sales and marketing plans.
- Manages sales budgets, ensuring return on investment spend.
- Develop and maintain KOL relationships.
- Maintain high level of product and market knowledge.
- Bachelors degree, life science specialization and/or advanced degree preferred.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in sales in the clinical diagnostics industry. Experience in pharmacogenomics, genetics/genomics, or molecular diagnostics preferred. Other experience selling into hospital administration will be considered.
- Experience calling on senior-level and C-suite individuals.
- Experience initiating, managing and closing complex sales.
- Track record of above-plan performance.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated & pro-active.
- Ability to travel 30% - 40%.
How to Apply