Vice President of Global Marketing
Through exceptional leadership, the Vice President of Global Marketing will incorporate Cyber Power Systems USA, Inc.’s vision, mission and values into a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan of action fully aligned with generating revenue.
The Vice President of Global Marketing will plan and direct the execution of innovative multi-channel and retail marketing solutions to advance CyberPower’s presence as a trusted partner within the power management industry driven by a mission to deliver the highest standard of product quality, performance, and customer value. As a member of CyberPower’s executive management team, he/she will function in such a manner to maximize short and long-term revenue growth by establishing and fostering a competency/team-based culture with shared vision, mission and values.
- Drive the development of an integrated, “One CyberPower”, go-to-market strategy across CyberPower USA and CyberPower Worldwide utilizing cross-functional departments and resources
- Formulate, develop, and execute innovative and successful marketing programs, market and brand strategies, and processes to achieve short- and long-term revenue growth. Ensure that growth goals are consistent with CyberPower’s shared vision, mission and values.
- Develop and manage innovative and integrated new market/product strategies, programs and processes to increase CyberPower’s market share in both existing and new markets.
- Lead market research and competitive analysis efforts to ensure opportunities, threats, limitations and market trends are translated into solutions that will capitalize on market opportunities.
- Drive customer engagement and increase market share across multiple user audiences and market segments.
- Promote an environment of open and effective communications while ensuring that the right skills sets are hired, motivated, developed and retained of comprised committed and talented team members.
- Set key performance goals and ensure they are achieved to meet and exceed company goals.
- Act as the conduit between all internal and external key stakeholders so as to enhance existing marketing solutions to support the CyberPower’s overall growth goals.
- Ensure all key employees understand and implement plans, procedures and contingencies to achieve objectives of CyberPower. Define the necessary staffing requirements and infrastructure to support marketing and sales activities as the business grows.
- Direct the preparation of short and long-term marketing budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives. Assume bottom-line responsibility for both the retail and channel marketing functions.
- Leadership: Results-orientated; hands-on, team-focused leader; forthright communicator that supports and illustrates a commitment to quality output and teamwork; ability to attract, develop and retain highly talented individuals who share in CyberPower’s vision, mission and values; highly contagious motivation and energy level.
- Marketing: Versatile; ability to define marketing responsibilities up-front and avoid distractions to remain laser focused; add value and fuel success adapting to and fully appreciating the mindsets of CyberPower’s customers, prospects and sales leadership personas’; data driven.
- Analytical: Superior analytical skills and the ability to compile, analyze, and leverage performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize channel performance.
- Digitally Focused: Strong experience developing integrated strategies for digital marketing, social media, email optimization and new innovation across a global brand
- Entrepreneurial: Results-orientated; roll-up-your-sleeves participation in a variety of tasks; resourceful and tenacious; excellent business acumen and judgment; lead – not just manage; draw on past experiences to help build for the future while not shying away from new things and experimenting in order to prove the ROI of every campaign.
- Catch-all: Ability to build relationships while gaining broad, early credibility – both internally and externally; integrity and honesty; approachable; creative and innovative; self-starter; thoughtful; with a high level of self-confidence; conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Motivated and charismatic marketing leader with 10+ years of excellence maximizing multi-channel revenue growth through the collaboration across emerging growth organizations.
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple, complex priorities with demanding time frames at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create a results driven, team-oriented environment
- Experienced and comfortable driving results in a hands-on growth organization.
- Experience in managing and growing a globally connected team and worldwide brand.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, market analysis, and performance metrics analysis in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Complementary industry experience preferred; experience within retail/B2B2C a plus.
How to Apply
Please apply to our URL below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.