As a Product Manager at LAKANA, you will lead the efforts to help define and execute the product roadmap for our media platforms. This role is inherently cross-functional; working closely with many internal teams, our clients and the executive team to bring products to market and developing business opportunities.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently with multiple competing priorities. You should have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Our clients are some of the largest media companies in the world. This role is key to ensuring LAKANA’s clients can successfully compete in a fast-changing market.
- Lead definition and development of new products and features.
- Champion new product features with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure product mix produces a profitable business line.
- Work with LAKANA’s digital agency and digital platforms to ensure client satisfaction.
- Document product capabilities for support and marketing organizations.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, their clients, and end users - both existing and potential.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class customer and user experience.
- Drive products, projects, and feature launches with other teams both inside and outside of LAKANA.
- Coordinate with other product managers to drive an overall LAKANA portfolio roadmap.
- Ensure that products meet quality, cost, delivery, and feature requirements throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Help monitor competitor capabilities and anticipate new market conditions
- Serve as a product expert in educating the sales force, internal teams and partners about product capabilities and demonstration of value and other duties as assigned
- 3-5 year’s experience operating, managing, and delivering results in an advertising agency or digital product management role focused on revenue generation.
- Proven success in delivering digital products and services in a media, advertising or related organization.
- Basic knowledge of software delivery concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Self-starter who can make decisions with imperfect information, comfortable with shifting priorities.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to deliver products/services.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Product Management certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Experience with CMS products and/or broadcast companies.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Previous start-up experience.
How to Apply
Hit Apply Now!