As a Web Developer, you will work in a creative and highly collaborative environment to develop custom web based applications. Using an agile development methodology, you will engage in a ‘Build, Measure & Expand’ strategy allowing GoKart Labs to deliver digital solutions that evolve and grow with our clients.
- Is comfortable with an open-source environment, especially LAMP.
- Experience developing for CMS systems such as Wordpress.
- Experience integrating with social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Builds pixel-perfect websites that are true to the designer’s vision.
- Writes CSS that pushes the limits of modern browsers, but still looks good in older browsers.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Mercurial, Subversion).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience integrating with MVC frameworks (Rails, CodeIgniter, Zend).
- Experience with Magento.
- Rapid prototyping experience.
- Custom analytics implementation experience.
ABOUT THE STRUCTURE
- You’ll report to the Director of Technology.
- You’ll also work closely with peers, group leaders and other employees across the company.
ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND
- At least 4 years of experience in web development.
ABOUT OUR COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, 401K, profit sharing, and future growth opportunities within the company. We work hard to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a fun, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.