An emerging leader in online Health and Wellness “Software as a Service” (SaaS) offerings is seeking a senior level UX/Creative to join our growing team in a direct hire status.
The ideal candidate will lead the companywide user experience design efforts. You will be responsible for architecting solutions to persona and scenario development, to the creation of wireframes and prototypes, all while collaborating with cross-functional teams from every business unit.
- Define, design and develop low-fidelity wireframes
- Create final visual design mockups from low-fidelity wireframes.
- Develop user interface design standards.
- Deliver annotated designs for styleguides.
- Participate in QA to ensure high quality visual designs and a consistent user experience.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and be able to prioritize tasks and set expectations.
- Work collaboratively with UI Developers, and client stakeholders.
- Maintain brand guidelines with an eye on continuing to develop and improve.
Qualifications for this role include:
- 5 years of web experience with at least 3 years of UX and/or information architecture.
- A strong understanding of usability and user experience best practices.
- Creative problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail with experience in a combination of IA and design tools.
- Knowledge of best practices in web development, mobile development, web usability, user experience, search engine optimization, and analytics tagging and implementation
St. Louis Park, MN
How to apply
Applicants can send resumes to email@example.com or call 952-378-1421