We are seeking an experienced IT professional to join a team of dedicated professionals. This individual will ensure that all HIPAA related transactions, submitted by HealthCare providers, are processed and completed according to established Service Level Agreements. At DHS our mission, working with many others, is to help people meet their basic needs, live in dignity, and achieve their highest potential. In addition to new technology, challenging work, and the rewarding chance to serve Minnesota with a talented group of colleagues, DHS offers a comprehensive benefit package and a modern, flexible, and culturally diverse work environment. Join us for the next step in your career!
- Monitor the processing of transactions for successful completion.
- Provide legacy support for WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX) launcher based transactions.
- Provide support for WTX processing through Enterprise Service Bus (WESB).
- Provide Tier III level support to correct any processing failures.
- Monitor systems performance within the scope of WTX, WESB and their operating environment and perform problem solving and troubleshooting activities required to maintain operational requirements.
- Communicate and record the results of translator operations.
- Provide systems, hardware, operating environment and WTX and WESB Application support for the Health Care Operations unit.
- Minimum of three years WebSphere Transformation Extender (Mercator) software, including mapping background, Event Server, flow Designer, Management Console, Adapters and or clients for MQ Series, WAS, Oracle Databases, IP socket, and HTTP connectors.
- Minimum of three years’ experience troubleshooting and correcting transaction processing issues.
- Experience with:
- Java, and/or WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Healthcare x.12 standards, data structures, translator mapping principals, and extensive EDI administration.
- Network Operating Systems: Solaris or other UNIX variant, Red Hat or other Linux variant.
- LAN communication protocols including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTPS, SFTP, SSH, NTP, and TCP/IP.
- Familiarity with database applications, N tier environments, application servers, monitoring applications, operating system security, etc.
- Knowledge of data structures, data base theory data communications and protocols.
- Two years of experience WebSphere Process Server (WPS) or Enterprise Service Bus (WESB) product.
- One year experience using WebSphere Business Process Chirographer (WBPC).
- Experience installing, customizing and testing applications in a WebSphere environment.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications and human relations skills.
In addition to a competitive salary, the State of Minnesota offers excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- Life insurance (optional family)
- Long-term care insurance (spouse/parent)
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Health care savings plan
- Pension and retirement savings plan
- Credit union membership available
- Optional retirement savings plan
St. Paul, MN
How to apply
Contact us! The Recruitment Office is glad to answer any questions you may have about this or other career opportunities. Contact us for more information or submit your resume by email (please reference the “Application Server Admin” position in the subject line):
Phone/Job Hotline: 651-431-3674 or 800-657-3643
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IS SUNDAY, MAY 20th, 2012.
The Recruitment Office will contact you within 2 business days regarding your inquiry.
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer