Join the exploding app industry and use your passion for technology to propel your career. W3i is an industry leader providing app developers with monetization and user acquisition solutions to grow their businesses. Our focus is on collaborating with partners to identify market opportunities, plan, execute and measure results in a fast-moving, innovative environment. Be part of our prospering team, apply today.
The Opportunity: We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth company. Ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and have a proven track record of filling positions with quality talent in a timely manner. This individual will:
- Lead the recruitment process for open positions including consulting with hiring managers to define business needs and position requirements.
- Identify and implement sourcing strategy to find the “right” talent.
- Identify and implement tactics to create talent pipelines for key positions and hard to fill positions.
- Build W3i’s presence through social media and tech events.
- Continuously evaluate and implement initiatives to improve the organization’s ability to attract and hire the right talent. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Four plus years of experience recruiting with at least two years of recruiting experience with technical positions.
- Passion for technology and some experience building networks using social media.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and annual incentive plan.
- Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Generous time off including paid time off starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement, and volunteer opportunities.
- And a casual work environment.
Minneapolis or St. Cloud
How to apply
Submit resume & cover letter to: http://w3i.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=1015338