The account executive plans, coordinates and monitors projects from initiation through execution and delivery. We are looking for highly motivated, passionate account executives interested in learning and solving business problems in a creative, hard working and fun environment.
- Work in partnership with clients to deliver successful results from initial concept to completion
- Review project requirements/scope and collaborate with internal teams to determine estimated budget
- Perform the day-to-day management of multiple simultaneous projects, including managing project objectives, priorities and deliverables across various departments within our company and our client’s organizations to meet the requirements of specific projects
- Coordinate with in-house teams (internet marketing, designers, front-end and back-end developers) to communicate project deliverables, keep personnel informed of client requests and changes and ensure that all work adheres to schedule
- Provide a single point of contact and manage cross-functional teams and alliances with customers, vendors, technical and channel partners – acting as both the account manager and project manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3+ years experience managing interactive projects, including complete web site builds and application development
- Must exhibit: positivity, integrity, passion, composure and a “want to” mentality
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Well-versed in project estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management and risk & change management
- Must have outstanding communication skills; written, verbal, listening and presentation
- Understanding of, or ability & willingness to learn Agile Methodologies
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity is essential
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships, including the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization and to unify and motivate teams to deliver results – both internally and externally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Understanding of industry best practices regarding information architecture, graphic & web design and content management
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords is a plus
A&D offers an exceptional benefits package including health, dental, life, 401K and long-term disability insurance. We also provide parking, offer PTO / Sick pay, reimbursement for career development and much more. A&D is conveniently located in the North Loop neighborhood.
North Loop, Minneapolis
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.