Put Your CS Degree to Work: Entry-Level Web Developer
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it . . . Is to find a great job where you can learn new skills and move up in the ranks quickly. Maybe you just graduated with a freshly minted CS degree, or have a few years of web development experience under your belt... now it's time to put your skills to work. With us you can be more than a code-monkey. You'll learn new languages and tools, while participating in many aspects of the development cycle.
Who Are We?
We are a Twin Cities based startup developing the next smart phone app that everybody will talk about. Think intelligent personal assistant that helps you manage your life. Throw in a little bit of Siri, some intelligent scheduling, a healthy dose of AWS, with a sprinkling of EC2, and all you have to do is show up.
What you'll work on -
- Building internal and external web sites and tools to help partners utilize our platform.
- Setting up a development environment for our development partners
- Help us get more efficient by automating test processes and managing the efficient use of our resources.
Who are You?
Ideally we're looking for someone with -
- A couple of years experience working on web based projects – we’ll count substantial school projects.
- A willingness to branch out and learn something new in order to get things done.
- Passion for programming and technology as well as enthusiasm for innovative ways of thinking and problem solving.
- A Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science.
Bonus points for the following:
- Experience with APIs
- Knowledge of Android APIs and internals
- Knowledge of Groovy on Grails
- Experience developing a “real” product
How to apply
Send us a resume and/or a pointer to your LinkedIn profile, and a few examples of web projects you have worked. email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org