Software Engineer at Robotics Redefined
Robotics Redefined seeks a talented software engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
We are a small company that specializes in Autonomous Intelligent Ground Robotics. These are robots that communicate and work as a team to complete tasks. Our Robotic Systems and Products cater towards large scale manufacturing and warehouse operations.
As a part of the Software group your responsibilities will be to create modules and building blocks of the overall project. This includes creating class libraries to interface and communicate with hardware, web applications the consumer may interact with and adding features to our device cloud server.
We have a very casual laid back work environment. Our company also features an equipment access policy. This allows workers access to and training on our 3D printer, CNC mills, CNC plasma cutter, and smt pick & place assembly line after work hours at cost of materials.
Skills and Experience:
- Good Communication and teamwork skills.
- Self driven and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- 2+ Years experience in C# (We will consider smart new grads as well)
- Experience developing GUI's using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Experience using ASP.NET (Note: This is not a job for a person who has only ever had
- web programming experience)
- Preferred to have worked with Microcontrollers.
- Electrical background is a plus.
- Requirements and Education:
- Background in an engineering or technology discipline is required.
- BS Degree minimum
We are looking for only the best and brightest programmers who are interested in creating great software and interested in expanding their knowledge into other areas.
Please send resume and a portfolio of projects or pictures of things you have made. These can be anything from a restored old car to a website you have created or even something you made with an Arduino.
Saint Paul, MN
How to apply
Send an email with your resume and project portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org