Are you interested in joining a vibrant 18 year young technology company that is growing, expanding and emerging as a company leader in the higher education market? Look no further. Augusoft®, Inc. is the leading technology provider of web-hosted (SaaS) software products and services for non-credit continuing educational programs. We provide an integrated product suite of continuing education management solutions that help education institutions deliver, manage and measure their community education, continuing education, contract sales and workforce education programs.
Augusoft has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales/Marketing Administrative Assistant. As a key member of a collaborative sales and marketing team, responsibilities include database management (Salesforce.com), event coordination, research, administrative support for the sales/marketing team, and general office support. The successful candidate is a motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity, innovation and success.
- Continuously update and maintain the sales/marketing database. This will involve data entry, cleaning and de-duping contacts and lists, building/pulling reports, research, and list uploads using various software tools.
- Coordination and logistics of all sales/marketing events including: travel reservations, shipping of event and booth materials, management of attendee list, input and export of prospect/client list in database, speaking and session logistics, sales/literature printing and packaging.
- Coordinate companywide travel arrangements (when requested)
- Coordinate overall planning for company monthly social event, bi-annual company meetings and other company events: food purchase/delivery/preparation, prepare and clean-up, budget, catering, logistics, air/hotel/car.
- Answer telephone, proofing, writing letters, memos, faxes, setting up appointments.
- Provide general admin office support when requested.
- Assist with eblasts, website updates, competitive research, writing/proofing of sales literature, schedule sales/demo appointments, and lead follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, marketing or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 2+ year’s business experience in event planning, database management and sales/marketing administration, with knowledge of basic sales/marketing principals is preferred.
- Ability to be responsible, accountable and results-driven while showing a positive attitude and outlook.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains positive attitude.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internal and externally.
- Work independently or as a team player in a team environment.
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional phone presence, good listening skills and excellent grammar.
- Ability to gather and interpret information for research and market analysis.
- PC knowledge/experience and the ability to utilize the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) for planning and administrative work.
- Ability to work with and quickly learn CRM and other cloud-based tools/resources.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance allowance
- 401k company match
- Voluntary short-term/long-term disability
- Lifelong learning class benefits
- Onsite exercise facility
How to apply
Inquire about this job at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the position title, Sales/Marketing Administrative Assistant in the subject line.