Navitor has a great opportunity for a Senior Developer. In this position, you will be responsible for working with development teams to provide software solutions to meet business needs.
- Works with IT Management to develop standards for all IT systems and applications to assure that IT service meets agreed service levels.
- Works with business owners to develop the business case for initial IT requests (Project Definitions, ROI, etc.) Reviews and evaluates project feasibility studies and make recommendations. Direct the creation of PRA (Project Request Authorization) with IT PMO team
- Responsible for the code review
- Responsible for delivering defect-free solutions to QA
- Responsible for building new software applications including: overall review, design, accurate estimations and timely delivery
- Responsible for implementing new technologies in accordance with Navitor corporate IT plans and capabilities
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards
- Position is located in North Mankato, MN and viable candidates must be able to work on-site a minimum of three days per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in IT.
- Experience in IT standards and best practices for naming conventions; source control; version control; testing; production turnover; specification development and systems analysis; and release management.
- Prior experience with AS400, RPG, PHP, .NET, C#, Web Services, Microsoft SQL Server, XML.
- Prefer experience with SQL, RUP designing, ERD design skills, case tool
- Ability to review functional and technical specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; good listener.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
Navitor is known in the industry as a trusted partner with a strong portfolio of products ranging from stationary, labels, folders, stamps, badges and promotional products. Navitor continues to be known in the industry for new technologies that enhance customer relationships by providing dynamic solutions based on their needs.
Navitor is part of the Taylor family of companies. Taylor Corporation focuses on its customer's evolving needs-personal and business-by providing innovative, personalized solutions that help them express their uniqueness. By leveraging the diverse capabilities of its many companies since 1975, Taylor has helped its millions of customers celebrate events, achievements and significant milestones as well as assisted businesses in expressing their brands and differentiating themselves in the marketplace.
North Mankato, MN 56003
How to apply
Interested candidates may submit their resume and wage requirements to email@example.com. EOE. Only most qualified candidates will be contacted.