PatentCore.com provides instant online access to easy-to-use tools for learning more about a particular patent examiner or group of patent examiners. With this information, patent professionals are able to attain better patents in a shorter amount of time. Leading companies such as Seagate Technology and Intel are already using our solutions to dramatically improve their processes.
We want you to help build and lead our sales organization from the ground-up. We’re looking for an energetic, creative, self-motivated, sales leader with a proven track record in information/SaaS sales to immediately own and execute our sales strategy. This is a true start-up so candidates must be willing and able to perform strategic level thinking as well as roll up their sleeves and prospect and close deals.
If you want to join a growing company where you can impact an industry, we’d love to hear from you.
- Strategy: Define our sales strategy through research, competitive analysis, and client input. Be a key contributor to product strategy.
- Revenue: Drive subscription-based revenue through direct new sales and renewals with existing clients.
- Partnerships: Identify and conclude strategic partnerships that advance our sales and revenue goals.
- Evangelism: Establish PatentCore as a thought and business leader in intellectual property and patent process improvement at key industry events.
- Leadership: Play a key role as a member of PatentCore’s senior team.
- Self-motivated leader with a passion for closing deals.
- 5-10 years of success in information product sales, experience in building both high-performing inside and field sales teams a plus.
- Proven track record reaching and exceeding sales goals, and building and retaining key client relationships with brands and agencies.
- Experience defining and leading execution of sales and renewal/retention strategies, including lead generation, sales operations, etc.
- Excellent team-building, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance, and comfort with a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment.
BS/BA degree. MBA a plus.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, referencing the job title in the subject line.