Produce short form videos for BRStv. Help us plan, produce and publish videos for our fans and customers! We want to make reefing fun and easy and you can help by using your video expertise!
This position will assist with shooting, editing, producing finished video episodes for BRStv. Episodes will constist mainly “how to” content designed for placement on the website but may also contain product reviews and set-up, training, and other marketing style content.
- Assist with video filming process including talent organization, logistics, lighting, shot composition, shooting video, editing and final publishing.
- Film video in studio or on location.
- Implement asset management database tools to effectively secure, catalog, maintain and access video assets.
Editing & Publishing
- Use original and stock footage to produce new videos.
- Creates supporting material such as titles, graphics, 3D elements, animations or other enhancements.
- Sources and edits appropriate music or sound effects that enhance the video message.
- Publish videos primarily on the web.
- Continually keeping up with emerging related video and photography technologies and have an understanding of how/when to apply them.
- Demonstrate a commitment to BRS Core Values and EOS methodologies.
- Perform self-directed activities to support completion of individual and team goals
- Participate in Marketing team meetings and other meetings and projects as needed.
- Other duties, projects and reports as needed.
Work Experience and Abilities Requirements:
- 3+ years’ hands on experience in filming and publishing short-form videos and photographs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and other related products/software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital photography cameras and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience with web video encoding, streaming optimization and hosting. Ability to show a history of delivering videos and photos that clearly communicate the company brand and story.
- Proven ability to deliver videos that include cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that have a sophisticated and professional presentation.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to build relationships with all levels of employees and collaborate in a highly creative environment.
- Creative outlook with a critical eye for detail.
- With some oversight, demonstrate ability to interpret and solve tactical problems, resolving problems and issues from experience or using a variety of resources.
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to concentrate on fine detail with interruptions.
- Thrive in a self-directed/motivated entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability for planning, organizing and managing projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience with salt water aquarium or reef systems, preferred.
Education, Certifications and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Art, Design or related field, preferred; or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Majority of time will be spent in an office environment or photo studio with prolonged sitting at a desk/table, using a computer and using a telephone.
- Ability to work in an active photo and video filming environment, including on location, with periods of time stooping, bending, or kneeling in order to obtain correct angles for videos or photographs.
- Short lengths of time will be spent in warehouse environment and could have varying temperatures between different areas of the building.
- Occasional pushing, pulling and lifting objects up to 50 lbs.
- Carry on a conversation and perform work in an open environment with some background noises.
- Other requirements will be established as needed.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
6325 Sandburg Rd Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427