Imagine if sophisticated market research, complicated customer segmentation, and flawless media plans were just a mouse click away. Sound like magic? It’s just Lucy. She represents a new advancement in how technology can speed up and improve the work of marketers. Whether you ask her to hunt down facts about a potential market, pull together customer profiles from social media, or draw up media models, she performs time-consuming tasks in an instant.
Lucy is the cognitive companion to the marketing professional, made for Fortune 1000 marketers and the agencies that service them; built on a foundation from IBM with Watson.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are the norm. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing, all while helping our customers achieve their goals.
If you have a passion for building new platforms by creating amazing learning experiences and enjoy reading and understanding content from premier marketing data sources, you may be a fit for our team. Equals 3 is looking for a Content Strategist who will work with our customers and data to train Lucy, our cognitive platform. As a member of this team, you will work in a rapid, agile environment, while leading the creation and on-going training of Lucy.
What You Will Be Doing (core responsibilities)
- Owning the day-to-day management of projects related to developing new questions and answers for various content categories
- Making continuous improvements to Lucy’s training, to meet desired learning outcomes
- Establishing clear, consistent processes to gather data and feedback on the effectiveness the clients’ various data sources
- Working with Customer Success team to understand customer needs, and then translating those needs into improved content experience
- Thinking holistically about the training experience, and then building tools and strategies to make Lucy a better tool for all clients
- Working with the Product team to share ideas on how to improve the way a user experiences content within the platform
- Building and managing the process for content revision lifecycles
- Leading the development of new training content
What You Need
- An understanding of marketing, marketing research, and advertising
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 to 3 years of working with market research data
- Superior writing skills
- An understanding of the structure and use of premier market research data
- Direct agency experience is preferred
What You Embody
- Excited about working in a startup environment
- Must be detail-oriented, professional and highly proactive
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Reliable, clear-thinking and committed to follow-through
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Employee Stock Options
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
- A supportive culture that desires to help you grow both personally and professionally
- Autonomy – we will provide you with the tools and freedoms to do your best work
Equals 3 is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We believe that the combination of people and technology is more powerful than either are individually and our brand reflects that belief: You + Lucy = 3.
5757 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN