Director of Marketing
INSPECTORIO is a supplier compliance verification platform that brings transparency to the global supply chain. The INSPECTORIO platform is pioneering the use of mobile technologies that streamlines the quality inspection process and increases accountability across the supply chain. Working with leading retailers and brands around the globe, INSPECTORIO has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Vietnam and Ecuador.
Our team at our headquarters in Minneapolis is a small team, so everyone has a huge impact. From healthcare coverage to competitive compensation, a new laptop the day you join to covered relocation costs. We want the best!
Inspectorio is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to lead efforts in growing and expanding our marketing reach. The person who fits this position is a hungry marketer who has startup experience, and is absolutely thrilled to get their hands dirty. Someone who not only can set a strategy, but also execute using tools like HUBSPOT. If this sounds like you, please continue reading.
- Plan the brand’s platform, partnerships, activities, and campaigns that leverage Lead Generation
- Develop social strategy and editorial calendars for brand campaigns across all social media platforms and owned channels (emphasis in Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter.)
- Coordinate and execute the development of compelling organic content to engage targeted consumer groups
- Lead creative content development in conjunction with designers; Work with cross-functional teams to estimate, source and create multimedia content for the brand’s social media platforms
- Monitor social media on a daily basis and engage in conversations on behalf of the brand when appropriate, collaborating with internal teams to craft responses when necessary
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media activities, based on KPI´s mostly focused on Lead Generation, to show progress and communicate insights that will help shape marketing strategies and campaigns
- Identify emerging social channels and influencers while maintaining partnerships with existing channels and partners
- Maintain proposal and presentation templates
- Act as a Project Manager Leader and CRM power user in HUBSPOT
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous direct marketing and startup experience preferred
- 5+ years developing and executing marketing strategies
- Proven ability to execute strategic marketing plans with high attention to detail.
- Ability to translate marketing strategy and business objectives into Qualified Leads
- Works independently with minimal direction.
- Results driven. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytic skills. Comfortable navigating through a lot of data and creating usable quantitative (KPI´s and Metrics) reports.
- Experience with Google Ad Words, LinkedIn, Hubspot.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to Apply