INSPECTORIO is a supplier compliance verification platform that brings transparency to the global supply chain. The INSPECTORIO platform has pioneered the use of mobile technologies that streamline the quality inspection process and increases accountability of the different actors in the supply chain. Backed by Target and Techstars, INSPECTORIO is looking for team members that are ready to disrupt an entire industry.
The Financial Analyst is a key financial position supporting our fast growing SaaS business. Initial responsibilities include working with a cross functional team to enhance/create key performance indicators (“KPI”) and reporting for our SaaS business including both financial and non-financial information. This position will work closely with our Finance teams as well as senior leaders in cross functional areas of the business.
- Working with a cross functional team to help enhance & create KPIs and reporting packages using both financial and operational based metrics.
- Assist in developing new SaaS business metrics that help drive business success
- Work closely with Information Technology to leverage existing Corporate systems and recommend enhancements, changes, or new systems to support SaaS KPIs and reporting
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets for our SaaS business
- Assist with in-depth analysis including new bookings, installation, utilization and churn
- Create monthly forecasts (bookings, revenue, expense, capital and headcount) that incorporates current data and any relevant functional input
- Ensure off-line reporting reconciles with existing system based management reporting
- Create ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in a Financial Analyst role including financial modeling and reporting in MS Excel
- SaaS / Cloud industry experience required
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, & strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work well within deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues
- Experience working with BI tools to access different data sources such as ERP, enterprise data warehouses, and business support systems (e.g. professional service automation systems)
- Excellent Excel skill level required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to Apply