Field Marketing Manager
We are seeking a multidisciplinary Field Marketing Manager to join a growing and experienced team of marketers, sales, business development, and medical specialists to promote our comprehensive pharmacogenomic products.
The primary responsibility of this role is to lead, plan and execute marketing programs for outside, inside and partner sales teams as well as the medical affairs team.
The ideal candidate can develop and implement marketing communications programs in support of the company's sales and marketing goals. The position will be responsible for delivering high impact demand and lead generation campaigns as well as improve client retention using a wide variety of marketing activities such as print and digital advertising, email, webinars, search engine marketing, public relations, events, social media, sales materials, web content, online content, and multimedia.
We value self-motivated individuals who work well in a collaborative environment, constantly generating and sharing new ideas with the team.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing program to support sales and medical affairs revenue objectives.
- Work closely with Marketing team to create programs.
- Deliver lead generation, digital, e-marketing campaigns and nurture programs, including the creation of online content, email and landing pages.
- Support sales and medical affairs teams with powerpoint presentations, posters, abstracts, papers, competitive analysis, KOLs, events, etc.
- Plan and execute the delivery of tradeshows working with medical affairs and sales teams, as well as online events such as webinars
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and use findings to drive continuous improvement.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B medical/diagnostic company for 3+ years. Experience with account-based marketing programs a plus.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Clear understanding of how to work with Value Added Resellers and Distributors
- Able to engage customers and partners in dialogue about their business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and deliver consistently excellent performance in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work effectively and influence others, at all levels, to effectively move projects forward
- Ability to work under general supervision, with the freedom and autonomy to execute best-in-class programs
- Ability to be responsible for overall adequacy and accuracy of work
- Ability to build strong relationships across many functions within an organization
- Passionate about health care and bringing innovative technologies to the market for the benefit of patients
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or the sciences
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Pardot or other marketing automation systems required
- Ability to travel as needed or requested
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org