Combine your passion for sports and your love of technology by joining Sportradar, the fastest growing, global leader in leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. Partner with major US leagues like the NFL, NBA to create new, innovative products to collect sports data. Interested in player tracking? Data analytics?
As a Developer on the Sportradar US team, you will be responsible for the design and development of sports data collection applications that are used to score various kinds of sporting events. Developers will develop and extend existing tools as well as architect and code new products within the existing framework.
Sportradar’s innovative systems include high efficient and large-scale platforms built on Amazon’s cloud computing infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team of technologists; working to design, develop and deploy new ways to collect and distribute sports information, as well as work with high-profile sports leagues like the NFL, NHL, NBA and NASCAR. Opportunities are available on our MLB, NCAA FB and Next Gen Stats (NGS) teams.
- Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services and help create a highly scalable, flexible and secure backend.
- Work closely with other developers on the enhancement and creation of Sportradar US applications for capturing game details of various sporting events.
- Actively contribute ideas for software improvements and solutions to technology challenges.
- Show a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends.
- Deliver clean, efficient, maintainable code.
- Debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Work independently and collaboratively with other engineers on cross-team projects.
- Methodical Problem Solving
- Technical Knowledge
- Team Oriented
- Pride in Quality and Productivity
- Fired up and exhilarated
- Outcome driven
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of Ruby software engineering experience preferred, but will consider comparable experience with JAVA, Python, Groovy, C, C++ or Perl.
- 3+ years of software design/architecture experience is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; equivalent experience acceptable.
- Experience working with Mac/Linux environments.
- Proactive self-starter.
How to Apply
150 South 5th St. Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN