Inside Sales Rep
SportsEngine is currently seeking bright, motivated individuals to join our fast paced, high growth and passionate sales team as an Inside Sales Representative. If you have a passion for sports technology, excellent communication skills and a competitive drive to succeed, we would love to talk to you about our Inside Sales Representative position.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through Sports. In addition to teaching them about their sports, they also impact their lives by teaching them lifelong values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We're one of Minnesota's Top 100 Companies to Work For, provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Work directly with customers via telephone and email to describe products and/or services to identify new selling opportunities
- Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring a successful internal transition throughout the customer engagement process
- Meet and/or exceed department metrics and goals
- Execute a strategic, efficient and high touch, activity cadence via phone, email and social resulting in 80+ prospective customer touch points daily
- Continue to gain advanced product and market knowledge to differentiate yourself and SportsEngine as both a technical and business fit
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com
- Other duties as assigned
Skills we are looking for:
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong customer service and telephone skills required
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM (Preferred)
- Develop a well-rounded understanding of our sales philosophy, market and customer needs
- Proficient use of sales management technologies including (but not limited to) sales automation, marketing automation, dashboard reporting and commission tracking software
- Amazing multi-tasking abilities with consistent and timely follow-through
- Very strong internet skills and high comfort level using web based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and a strong work ethic to effectively manage your time to drive sales within your territory
- Experience in software or web application sales is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity: SportsEngine is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
How to Apply