‘The $4.8 million Emerge Career and Technology Center will help address a growing digital divide in North Minneapolis.
Emerge Community Development will redevelop the former North Branch Library at 1834 Emerson Avenue North, to make way for the center, which will offer a wide variety of programming pertaining to emerging careers, with an emphasis on green jobs, according to Emerge executive director Mike Wynne.
Training will deal with entrepreneurship, job skills, and career learning, while several learning labs, computer kiosks, multi-use conference rooms, and offices will be available.”
Thank you to our sponsors
Recently on TECHdotMN TVWatch All
New Job PostingsView All
- May 212013 Minneapolis Tech Survey Discussion
- May 21WLiT
Radisson Blu Mall of America
- May 21Twin Cities Silverlight User Group
TECHdotMN on Twitter
- Granite Equity buys St. Cloud GIS firm Geo-Comm (via St. Cloud Times): http://t.co/mdrySOPjmj #
- Sr. Database Engineer - Added to Jobs Board: http://t.co/VHRnRsMVDp | To List: http://t.co/KrBQHsIEol #
- Field Nation Helps Connect Employers and Contractors (via Twin Cities Business): http://t.co/UPCl562B1x #
- Minneapolis Developer Patent Summit - Added to Calendar of Events (6/19): http://t.co/L2qGFjntG6 | To List: http://t.co/LYAmWSo2vb #
- Clear.md a Startup of the Year finalist at the Doctors 2.0 conference (via NR): http://t.co/swlUuig1j1 #