‘The $4.8 million Emerge Career and Technology Center will help address a growing digital divide in North Minneapolis.
Emerge Community Development will redevelop the former North Branch Library at 1834 Emerson Avenue North, to make way for the center, which will offer a wide variety of programming pertaining to emerging careers, with an emphasis on green jobs, according to Emerge executive director Mike Wynne.
Training will deal with entrepreneurship, job skills, and career learning, while several learning labs, computer kiosks, multi-use conference rooms, and offices will be available.”
Thank you to our sponsors
Recently on TECHdotMN TVWatch All
New Job PostingsView All
- Mar 10Twin Cities Java User Group
- Mar 10Splunk.MN
- Mar 11Entrepreneurs Rally III
TECHdotMN on Twitter
- .@goAgosto named 2013 Global Partner of the Year for Google Cloud Platform: http://t.co/9Ig6SZh5gR #
- Minnesota Broadband and Biz - February 2014: http://t.co/VHXvhP9CTm #
- Sign up for the Weekly Digest —> Minnesota's tech news + events + jobs + data via email every Sat 8AM: http://t.co/e40qSQ9BFD #
- Erin Newkirk said "RT @tj24hour: Bravo @JeffPesek @mikebollinger for #capitalcall great panels, investors, startups. @TECHdotMN" #
- TwinCitiesGeekettes said "RT @shapiro_dana: Loving the women in tech panel at midwest capital call @TECHdotMN @GiTMSP http://t.co/o0IxRsa9vc" #