“Another top Best Buy Co. Inc. executive has left the troubled retailer.
Dave Deno, chief financial officer of Best Buy’s international division and president of its Asia region, recently joined OSI Restaurant Partners as its executive vice president and CFO, according to a document filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
OSI is best known as the parent of the Outback Steakhouse chain. Best Buy confirmed Deno’s departure late Friday.”
Thank you to our sponsors
Recently on TECHdotMN TVWatch All
New Job Postings
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Co-Founder/ Senior Developer
- Web Software Engineer
MedNet Solutions, Inc.
- Mar 7Midwest Capital Call
Brave New Workshop
- Mar 8GITMSP Junior Speed Mentoring
- Mar 10Twin Cities Java User Group
TECHdotMN on Twitter
- N. Felipe said "RT @georgevhulme: TECHdotMN — The City of Minneapolis unveils a massive RFP for IT services http://t.co/UkVLCbZMlH" #
- James D Schwarzmeier said "RT @Pharmdoc03: Thanks for the S/O and support @TECHdotMN MT: Local EHR analytics startup @Logic_Stream is raising $750k: http://t.co/Pef6S…" #
- George V. Hulme said "TECHdotMN — The City of Minneapolis unveils a massive RFP for IT services http://t.co/UkVLCbZMlH" #
- Patrick Yoder said "Thanks for the S/O and support @TECHdotMN MT: Local EHR analytics startup @Logic_Stream is raising $750k: http://t.co/Pef6ScUez2" #
- Prescribe Nutrition said "RT @KJasperHealth: Pumped to take @prescribe_nutr to talk #growth #expansion #investment @TECHdotMN #entrepreneur http://t.co/M9wc6eLuCW vi…" #