Twenty-four individuals from the state of Minnesota were named Entrepreneurs of the Year finalists for the Upper Midwest by EY, recognizing those “Who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.”
Of those 24, five are Minnesota tech industry leaders:
- Patrick Christie (Conservis, Minneapolis)
- Mynul Khan (Field Nation, Minneapolis)
- Bjorn Stansvik (MentorMate, Minneapolis)
- James Kelly (ThreeBridge Solutions, Minneapolis)
- Dennis Dimka (Uptime Legal Systems, Eden Prairie)
Regional award finalists have the chance to move on to EY’s national and international awards. Last year, there were six Minnesota tech entrepreneurs that made the finals.