Who Should Win The MN Cup 2016 High Tech Division?
- Vugo (44%, 448 Votes)
- Token of Trust (33%, 331 Votes)
- Sezzle (23%, 237 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,016
Three Minnesota Tech Startups are vying for the crown in this years Minnesota Cup competition. Alphabetically, they are: Sezzle, Token of Trust, and Vugo.
Next Tuesday, these entrepreneurs will be making their final pitches to judges for a decision that could forever change their trajectory. In anticipation of that, we connected with each respective team for brief interviews (below) and a chance for our audience to cast their vote (above).
They were each given a glimpse of these five questions two minutes prior to our on the record interview:
1. What is your company all about – who, what, where, when, why and how?
2. What stage are you at and what market validation / traction do you have?
3. How do you charge and how big is your opportunity quantified?
4. What is the biggest question mark surrounding your success?
5. Why should you win the Minnesota Cup?
Sezzle: Charlie Youakim & Paul Paradis
Token of Trust: Darrin Edelman & Austin O’Brion
Vugo: James Bellefeuille & Rob Flessner