General Mills recently held their first ‘Idea Weekend’ at their headquarters in Golden Valley.
Dubbed “Idea Weekend”, and modeled very closely off of the Startup Weekend concept in the Twin Cities and elsewhere around the world, Idea Weekend was born out of the desire to capture the ideas, talent, and creativity of General Mills employees and provide an environment in which those ideas could be tried, executed, and gain exposure in a very short time.
The only local event that brings together doers to conceive and launch new tech products is here again. Since the first Startup Weekend Twin Cities in the summer of 2010, to last winter, hundreds of Minnesota tech creators have collided.
Startup Weekend is coming to the Twin Cities at CoCo MSP the weekend of September 18th, 2010 — starting Friday (17th) afternoon and ending Sunday evening (19th). Get together in teams with local developers, marketers, designers, and entrepreneurs to vet, pitch, build, and demo new products over a single weekend. Intense!
Thank you to our sponsors
Recently on TECHdotMN TVWatch All
New Job Postings
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Product Management Associate – Social Media & Analytics
- Sr. Database Engineer
- May 22FOSS4G-NA
Marriot City Center
- May 22NAISG Twin Cities
Loan Oak Grill
- May 22GITMSP / She++
TECHdotMN on Twitter
- casey allen said "Nice, keep on acquiring! RT @TECHdotMN: St. Louis Park-based Healthland buys American HealthTech (via NR): http://t.co/D7N1rBiUDq" #
- St. Louis Park-based Healthland buys American HealthTech (via NR): http://t.co/eGJJZUXBnE #
- The Table acquired by Gateway Church (via NR): http://t.co/0100q2um5y #
- Minnesota startup LeadBrite nails $1m+ annual run rate: http://t.co/phftvYhCbB #
- CareWire names new CEO, adds Hotchkiss as CPO (via NR): http://t.co/1yFbOUQ2tR #