Startup Weekend is an intense 54 hour event that has provided a stage for thousands of entrepreneurs around the world. This is the fifth Startup Weekend Twin Cities over the past three years, dating back to the early days of CoCo St. Paul.
General Mills recently held their first ‘Idea Weekend’ at their headquarters in Golden Valley.
Dubbed “Idea Weekend”, and modeled very closely off of the Startup Weekend concept in the Twin Cities and elsewhere around the world, Idea Weekend was born out of the desire to capture the ideas, talent, and creativity of General Mills employees and provide an environment in which those ideas could be tried, executed, and gain exposure in a very short time.
The only local event that brings together doers to conceive and launch new tech products is here again. Since the first Startup Weekend Twin Cities in the summer of 2010, to last winter, hundreds of Minnesota tech creators have collided.
Startup Weekend is coming to the Twin Cities at CoCo MSP the weekend of September 18th, 2010 — starting Friday (17th) afternoon and ending Sunday evening (19th). Get together in teams with local developers, marketers, designers, and entrepreneurs to vet, pitch, build, and demo new products over a single weekend. Intense!
Thank you to our sponsors
Recently on TECHdotMN TVWatch All
New Job PostingsView All
- Mar 10Twin Cities Java User Group
- Mar 10Splunk.MN
- Mar 11Entrepreneurs Rally III
TECHdotMN on Twitter
- .@goAgosto named 2013 Global Partner of the Year for Google Cloud Platform: http://t.co/9Ig6SZh5gR #
- Minnesota Broadband and Biz - February 2014: http://t.co/VHXvhP9CTm #
- Sign up for the Weekly Digest —> Minnesota's tech news + events + jobs + data via email every Sat 8AM: http://t.co/e40qSQ9BFD #
- Erin Newkirk said "RT @tj24hour: Bravo @JeffPesek @mikebollinger for #capitalcall great panels, investors, startups. @TECHdotMN" #
- TwinCitiesGeekettes said "RT @shapiro_dana: Loving the women in tech panel at midwest capital call @TECHdotMN @GiTMSP http://t.co/o0IxRsa9vc" #