4th Annual Women Tech Founders’ Conference: In Unprecedented Times
A Transformative Virtual Conference:
A NEW REALITY. A NEW PATH.
Today, we’re all facing enormous challenges. That’s why it’s critical that we all learn to navigate our new reality like innovators, in business as well as in our day-to-day life. Join us, as 23 leading female trailblazers come together to share their insights on adapting, creating and leading in a new and uncertain world.
“Women Tech Founders’ events bring us together to raise each other up.” Elena Valentine, CoFounder of Skill Scout
Fireside Chat with Senator Tammy Duckworth
US Senator Tammy Duckworth is an Iraq War Veteran, a Purple Heart Recipient and former Assistant Secretary of the US Department of Veteran Affairs, she was among the first of a handful of women to fly combat missions and retired with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. She was elected into the US Senate after two terms in the US House of Representatives and has been active on numerous influential committees including the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee and the subcommittee on Information Technology.
The Innovator Mindset: New Paths in a New Reality
Learn how leading female founders are navigating and adjusting to today’s challenges, and participate in a question and answer session about the realities we’re all facing. From managing your quarantined family to your remote teams, and tech tools to pivoting your business models, you’ll learn how innovators see the world differently.
- Desiree Vargas Wrigley, Founder of Pearachute
- Shaily Baranwal, Founder of Elevate K-12
- Julie Novack, Co-Founder of PartySlate
- Eileen Murphy, Founder of ThinkCerca
- Ashley Moy, Co-founder of Cast21
- Riana Lynn, Founder of JourneyFoods
- WTF StoryTalks: At Home Edition
What drove award-winning innovators to create? You’ll be inspired by their stories, and you’ll profit from the tactical strategies. Meet an army of diverse role models including:
- Delna Straus, Co-Founder of Keyo
- Terri Foudray, Founder of Rumble
- Erika Jefferson, Founder of Black Women in Science and Technology
- Alicia Driskill, Founder of EvolveHer
- Chanay Walton, Founder of My Pay Circle
Brought to you with the support of K&L Storytellers and The Speaker’s Choice
Trailblazer Mental Health and Wellness: What You Need to Know
As ambitious innovators, entrepreneurs, and risk-takers, many of us in the startup community are great at steering the ship and figuring sh*t out. Unfortunately, in times of crisis, this take-charge attitude leaves us with a minuscule amount of time and energy to take care of our own health and wellness. How can you take care of yourself, while caring for your family and employees in this unprecedented uncertainty? Join us for this timely and important discussion.
- Dr. Aarti Mehta, MD: Psychiatrist (specializing in Women’s Mental Health) and Co-Founder of Aloo.
- Kristi Zuhlke, Co-Founder, and CEO of Knowledge Hound
- Shayna Atkins, Founder and Enterprise Agile Coach at Atkco
Investor Panel: Navigating in an Unprecedented Time
As our world is spinning, we look to strong leaders for direction. What can startup founders do to prepare for an uncertain future? Learn from four highly-respected, impact-driven female investors and be a part of a discussion on ways to adapt your startup to today’s evolving challenges.
- Jessica Droste Yagan, CEO and Managing Director of Impact Engine
- Dana Wright, Managing Director of MATH Venture Partners
- Rumi Morales, Partner and Head of Venture at Outlier Ventures
- Samara Mejia Hernandez, Founding Partner at Chingona Ventures
- Shirley Yang, Founder of Muses App, VP of Community at BrainTrust
Startups Stepping Up
WTF salutes women-led startups stepping up to take on the COVID-19. From retooling their factories to reimagining healthcare and robotics, meet companies who are making a difference.
- Elizabeth Harz | CEO, SitterCity
- Mindi Knebel | Founder, Kaizen Health
- Annie Mohaupt | Founder, Mohop
- Star Cunningham | Founder, 4D Healthware
- Dima Elissa | Founder, VisMed 3d