Website Accessibility for Nonprofits
Making your website accessible can feel like an overwhelming task. You might not know where to start or how to pay for it. This October Lynn Wehrman will join us from the Minneapolis based WeCo. WeCo provides accessibility testing services from a talented team of individuals living with a wide variety of disabilities.
Lynn is here to help nonprofits begin to tackle this challenge. During her talk she will be covering:
- Why website accessibility is vital to nonprofits in delivering services
- The true impact in how people with disabilities use your website
- Quick and simple things you can start with now
- Living examples of what works and what doesn’t
- Free and low-cost resources for nonprofits
2880 Hennepin Ave.