ennovate.net quarterly: energy innovation network - march 2020
Join energy innovators for networking, an interactive expert panel on "pathways to market", open mic, live polling + more on march 2, 2020!
Leading experts will share their stories and advice on what it takes to transform breakthrough ideas into marketable opportunities in today's evolving energy landscape.
- 4:00 p.m. - doors open, networking
- 4:30 p.m. - opening: welcome
- 4:40 p.m. - "pathways to market" - panel, moderated by Mia Adams
- Mia Adams - Senior Manager Market Strategy, MISO
- Larry Micek - Technology Licensing, University of Minnesota
- Andrew Felbinger - Associate, Urban Innovation Fund
- Mark Ahlstrom - Former CEO Windlogics, acquired by NextEra
- Sara Bergan - Associate Attorney, Stoel Rives, LLP
- Zach Emond - Co-Founer, Renew Power Systems, Inc.
- 5:30 p.m. - interactive live polling [bring your phone!]
- 5:40 p.m. - open microphone, community updates
- 6:00 p.m. - networking
- 7:00+ p.m. - doors close
Event includes networking, panel, appetizers, live polling, open mic + more!