For designers, by designers – Unlocking ADOBE XD
**TO ATTEND THIS FREE ONLINE EVENT YOU MUST SIGN UP AT https://ga.co/2EcoWSB
— YOU WILL RECEIVE ZOOM LINK AND PASSWORD VIA EMAIL BEFORE THE EVENT**
About This Event:
Join Adobe Experts and GA as we talk about the various exciting features of Adobe XD and how you and your community can benefit their tools during this monthly meetup.
Each month will feature a different Adobe XD topic and Adobe experts to help the creative and design community have access to the latest and greatest tools to accelerate your workflow with XD.
This Month’s Feature: Learn Adobe XD, the All-in-One UX Platform
Learn the power and speed of Adobe XD, an all-encompassing UX platform. You will learn how to take your design work from wireframe to a rich interactive prototype. Get started using efficiency boosting features like responsive resize and repeat grid, understand how to utilize the power of component states, and discover how you can prototype audio commands and speech playback. See how easy it is to add micro interactions and motion to your prototype with Auto-Animate. Discover how Share mode allows you to collaborate easily with a development team, and how Co-Editing lets you design in real-time with your team.
Design, prototype, and share all in one platform with Adobe XD. Adobe XD is the fastest way for design teams to create user experiences for websites, mobile apps, voice experiences, and more. You won’t want to miss this discussion and gain insight into these tools.
– Learn how to use Adobe XD to get a head start on your designs
– Manage your colors, styles, and components centrally
– Quickly replicate lists, visual cards and other elements across your artboards
– See how you can easily create an interactive prototype from your designs
– Learn how to automatically animate changes between artboards and create micro-interactions
– Create voice commands and speech playback
– Web-based sharing and collaboration with stakeholders and developers
– This workshop is taken completely online via Zoom.
– You will need access to a laptop or computer with strong internet connection.
– Workshop set up information will be emailed to all signed up prior to the event.
– Please download Adobe XD for free here
– No prior knowledge required
About Our Partners:
Only Adobe gives everyone — from emerging artists to global brands — everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps, and services such as Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly together with their assets through CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows. Featuring apps such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work—and the value of membership increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.