ILT Academy Startup Innovation Virtual Workshop
THE WORKSHOP FOR STARTUPS, INNOVATORS AND CRITICAL THINKERS
In this 2.5 hour workshop, students learn and practice the processes and techniques to define and refine an idea’s core problem, solution, customer, and the potential opportunities surrounding that idea.
Most good ideas do not come fully formed. Even the best ideas need to be iterated, explored, and refined before they have a chance at becoming great business ideas. There is a process that can be taught and practiced to sharpen an idea–taking it from good, to better, and then to great.
This workshop will expand your innovation skills, and teach you innovation methods, formalizing your ideas through an immersive online and interactive class experience.
West Central MN partners with ILT Academy in delivering this workshop.
· Learn to assess/ refine and articulate an idea
· Learn/practice collaboration and innovation processes
· Interact with others to help refine ideas
· Be able to explain their idea in a problem/solution format
· Create an initial 1-page Problem/Solution/Customer/ Unique Value document to support next the steps in your startup adventure
Launch MN, DEED, Greater St Cloud Development Corporation, Greater Fergus Falls Corporation, SBDC of Central MN, SBDC of West Central MN, ILT Studios, Great North Ventures