Maintaining Mental Health During COVID-19
**TO ATTEND THIS FREE ONLINE EVENT YOU MUST SIGN UP AT
YOU WILL RECEIVE ZOOM LINK AND PASSWORD VIA EMAIL BEFORE THE EVENT**
About This Event:
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people for any number of reasons. Fear and anxiety about this disease and its impact on individuals and their families can be overwhelming. Data has shown stress during an infectious disease outbreak can include: fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, changes in sleep or eating patterns, worsening of chronic health problems, worsening of mental health conditions, and increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.
In this panel, we talk to mental health and wellness practitioners to discuss a combination of steps to improve your emotional health on your own and seeking professional support and treatment while you work from home (wfh).
– What is self-care? What are some ways to start?
– How do we create safe and productive spaces at home?
– Tips on how to manage space, privacy, and time for a better peace of mind
– What is the wfh culture like for people who usually don’t wfh and how is this impacting them?
– What are companies doing to help their teams not only adjust, but thrive in this new wfh environment?
About Our Partners:
The Sacred Space Miami
The Sacred Space Miami delivers a modern approach to sensory experiences designed for awakening the highest potential and radiant vibration for all. These modalities come to life through our Sacred Programming, Plant Miami’s plant-based cuisine, Flow’s curated wellness product offerings, Plant Culinary’s living-foods academy, and Paradise Farm’s harvest and retreats.