Businesses and consumers alike are increasingly relying on innovative methods to verify critical parts of one's identity or profile. This verification process is a critical building block to initiating and maintaining trust in their relationship.
Token of Trust is an innovator in facilitating how people and businesses are verified so that businesses and consumers build relationships and partnerships with confidence. We facilitate trust by providing business with a cloud base platform and client tools to verify the information needed to make safe decisions. We’re constantly tuning into our customers and those they screen with Token of Trust. Identity verification and reputation management is a traditional business, however, we’re shaking things up with our own innovative approach. We’re looking for the right people to join us on our growth journey!
The Team - Sales
The Sales Team at Token of Trust is a critical driver of growth in one of Minneapolis’ most promising SaaS companies. The markets we serve are fast paced and evolving quickly. It is critical for our team to prepare for and seize opportunity at a rapid pace.
This is not your typical sales team. We are interested in people who want to cultivate ironclad relationships, develop personally and professionally, as well as embody a culture of ambition, relentlessness, innovation, and collaboration. If this is you, we’d love to welcome you to a team that is invested in doing the best work of their careers.
- Discover good fit customers through networking, consultative selling, and industry research
- Qualify leads to ensure they are best fit for immediate success
- Conduct curious consultative conversations with prospects via video and phone calls
- Recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs
- Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals
- Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various products and services
- Establish and nurture relationships with current customers to facilitate referrals
- Influence the product roadmap by deeply understanding customer & industry trends
- Meet or exceed revenue and new logo quota expectations
- Actively manage your pipeline through HubSpot. Report directly to the Senior Sales Manager
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed
- Advocate for your customers
- Grow as a salesperson and a human being
- Be a great teammate
- 2 or 4 year College Degree Required
- 3+ Years of successful sales quota attainment
- Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients with autonomy
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
- Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
- CRM software experience
- Strong work ethic
- Strong desire to improve and grow skill sets applicable to the role