About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Acquisitions Team and Finance Team. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this:
- Research, identify, and track potential acquisition targets through web research and automation
- Support acquisitions pipeline and decisions with research, financial modeling, competitive and product analysis
- Communicate and maintain workflow on acquisitions activities and analyses
- Ensure accuracy through proper data validation controls
- Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, or other outputs
- Generate reports summarizing business and financial data for SureSwift Capital and portfolio businesses
- Research and analyze market and customer related data
- 2 years of business analyst experience or academic / internship equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or near graduation
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience, qualifications and location. This job is a full-time remote work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.