Instead of wondering what's wrong with healthcare, Perk Health is working with our clients to get it right. Not your average dev shop or consultancy, we specialize in long-term engagements where we build deep working relationships with our clients in pursuit of some of the most pressing questions in healthcare, like "how do we best taper down opioid prescriptions?" and "how can we change the health and cost trajectory of patients with a chronic lifestyle disease?"
As a team, Perk Health has an 8-year track record of shipping award-winning digital solutions that drive long-term behavioral change and meaningfully bend patient outcomes towards better ones.
We're building a better healthcare system and we need your help. We're looking for someone dynamic who can partner with us as a Business Development Executive to expand Perk Health’s impact in healthcare and beyond. Embodying our startup mentality, we want someone who seamlessly integrates with our ethos of collaboration and creative problem-solving. We are rewriting the established playbook as we go, and we need someone undaunted by finding new and unconventional methods for growing our business and achieving our mission.
About the role:
As the Business Development Executive, you will:
You'll spearhead building relationships with new clients and developing strategies for continuing growth and reach. You'll identify business opportunities, target emerging markets, and generate leads to grow Perk’s reach further into the healthcare sphere. With your knowledge of the healthcare sector you will focus on consulting within clinical research or within new digital health innovation, managing a pipeline of potential partners and projects. With your passion for solving problems you involvement likely won’t end when we land a new client, instead you will be embedded with the project team helping deliver top quality solutions to our partners.
Our past collaborations have centered around behavior change, patient engagement, clinical decision support, remote data collection, and patient reported outcomes (PROs), however our goal is to find projects that will continue to utilize our expertise while pushing the envelope.
Clinical Research Focus:
Perk has a track record collaborating with principal investigators. Your job will be to expand our scope and seek out other novel projects that will utilize and grow the assets Perk Health has to offer. You’ll bring your clinical research experience to bear on cultivating projects through your connections with numerous principal investigators and doctors where collaboration with Perk could result in easier ways to reach participants and patients while also keeping them healthier.
(And/Or) Digital Health Innovation Focus:
Healthcare innovation-wise, you will have extensive knowledge of the current healthcare climate. Keeping tabs on new regulations and changes related to a current and post-COVID world, you have the vision to recognize when Perk can help larger stakeholders adapt and improve their current systems. Additionally, you will collaborate with the development team to help predict future market needs and create the products that serve to fill an unmet niche.
- You get things done: you have a strong track record of turning connections into partnerships.
- You are an expert in healthcare: you have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly, and have a passion to create improvements wherever possible.
- You love solving problems: you thrive on discovering solutions for clients and teammates. you make every meeting you sit in on better by virtue of being there and every team you've ever been on more productive.
- You've got an eye for opportunity: you love thinking about new business opportunities and then turning them into new clients.
- You don't stick to the standard playbook: possessing a start-up mentality you will be creative enough to think outside the box and reimagine healthcare as we know it.
Perk Health Culture & Values:
- Passionate about health: we believe there's no bigger opportunity than helping people be healthier.
- Obsessed with user experience: we believe that great products are the result of a strong vision, through UX research, meticulous design, elegant code, and seamless project management.
- Obliged to dissent: our teammates must speak up to team leaders and clients if they see a better path. No one has a monopoly on good ideas and hierarchies have no place here.
- Comfortable building the plane while flying it: we're a growing startup with big ambitions. we're tolerant of ambiguity, like testing new ideas, and want to change the world.
- Wondering "wouldn't it be cool if?": the whole Perk Health project is based on creativity. "We've always done it this way" is a dirty word and "wouldn't it be cool if?" is our mantra. We want people to come invent, explore, test out, blow up, and improvise with us.