MetaFarms is a fast growing, progressive production software company focused on animal agriculture. MetaFarms has been in this business for over 20 years and now has significant market share in both the North American and international pork industry. We are well positioned to continue gaining market share with opportunities to further expand globally and to enter additional livestock markets. This person will work with team members as well as directly with customers to implement and support their business and strategic needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Elicit and document business requirements through interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, and task and workflow analysis - translating them into specific software requirements.
- Translates high level requirements into detailed level requirements (user stories) to be consumed by the development pods in each sprint, while ensuring stories and features are added iteratively to the product to add overall value
- Define and write detailed requirements for developers.
- Interface between technology teams, support teams, and business units.
- Evaluate change requests to project scope based on perceived benefits and the impact on the original project dates. Communicate project scope changes to team members, managers, and other stakeholders
- Develop testing plans, test scripts, and conduct tests to assure programs perform according to requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years related experience
- Demonstrated success in writing detailed requirements for complex projects
- Demonstrated success in creating data and process flows/maps; prototypes and screen mock-ups
- Ability to work well with stakeholders, project team members (project managers, application developers, testers), vendors, and customers.
- Strong problem-solving, listening, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Experience in major reporting platform – Microsoft Power BI/Tableau etc.
- SQL server / Relational Database - Data or process flow mapping experience.
- Experience working with offshore teams
If interested in this position, please email a resume and references to [email protected] or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
421 West Traveler Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337