EVEREVE is a fashion and styling company that delivers joy one outfit at a time.
We deliver moments of joy in every interaction our customer has with our brand, whether she shops in one of our nationwide stores, visits EVEREVE.com or places an order through our subscription stylings service, TRENDSEND.
- Our stores are warm and welcoming gathering spaces that bring women together to play, get trusted advice, connect with one another through the joy of clothes.
- EVEREVE.com provides inspiration and helps guide her to look that’s right for her, whenever and wherever she wants it.
- Through our relationship-based styling service, Trendsend, we style 2-3 complete outfits and deliver them conveniently right to her door.
EVEREVE is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to lead our data science and insights activities. This role is part strategy and part execution across all areas of our data. We are at an early stage in our reporting and data warehousing lifecycle and are in need of someone that can take charge of assessing our needs, planning the roadmap and developing the solution. While we have some ETL and reporting tools in place, there is still an opportunity to shape the platform and tools used to deliver that vision.
In this role, you will be growing our business intelligence, data integration and visualization capabilities. You will be integrating data across our rapidly growing business units to include our growing number of retail stores, Evereve.com ecommerce warehouse operations, and Trendsend.com subscription styling/curated box service. You will be designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions reports to enable our 1500+ Evereve employees to operate more efficiently and to serve our Evereve customers more effectively using our rich data sources.
What we look for from you:
Creativity, curiosity, and a strong analytical mind. Self-driven and comfortable with uncertainty. A love for overcoming challenges and solving problems.
- Lead and own the strategy and execution of the business intelligence roadmap
- Analyze business processes and needs and translate to technical specifications
- Model, design, select and implement data warehouse, reporting and visualization frameworks
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting, dashboard and visualization tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Microsoft SSRS or similar)
- Design, create and maintain tools create data warehouse frameworks
- Leverage tools, programming languages and data science techniques reveal insights and trends in data
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with team to deliver on priorities
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- 3+ Years of Experience in:
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or similar
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and tools
- Able to tell a story, using data
- Proactive and able to work in autonomous work environment
- Ability to understand and work with product teams to engineer requirements
- DevOps and system administration experience a plus
- Experience with programming languages such as R or Python is a plus